2018-02-24

Mod pack progress[Display Case]

It's been a while since I made on of those mod packages. I have announced one package a few posts down. Haven't shown too much of what's going to be in it, I just said it would be
various of things. So, today, in this post, it's time to display some of the progress.

I'm not entirely sure when the package will be released, but I'm aiming at in the middle of
this coming week.

The package has genuine FK creatures and (some) FK objects.
(regardless of if you use HSUS or not the creatures will have FK controls, unlike mods only dedicated to HSUS)

Leave a comment about something that you'd like to see in the package and 
I'll see what I can do about it.

As a side note: For those HS users that doesn't use HSUS I may drop some time in making some HSUS mods
useful for you as well.

 Goomba 
 Ridley
 Poké Puffs
A shiet loads of Poké Balls.
Portal 2 Cubes/Spheres

No comments: