2018-04-21

Hell-O-Ween came early


Saw a comment a while ago where someone wished for some male Zombie skins. I noticed
this comment, among others, quite late as I don't seem to get notification about comments
any longer. 

On the bright side, I've been working on some zombie skins for males. I'm not quite done
with those yet. I yet have to polish the various skin overlays one can choose from, to make
the most out of those open wounds, scars and whatnot.

Before that, there's a different Zombie pack in progress (picture at top) that I am picking together and it should be available soon enough. Containing both Male and Female
Zombies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you post a link to your patreon, I can't seem to find it.

DWahl said...

I did close my patreon down a while ago.
It was intended to support my very own creations and the time
put into them. Although, for various reasons I were unable to
push them out so I made the decision to close it, instead of
making promises that I couldn't keep.

I may open it up again at some point when I've tackled
the critical issues.