2019-10-16

Blog News & Updates

Mods
Upcoming: Society of Monstrum pack #3
SoM Pack #3 will be focusing on robotic of various kind, and perhaps one and another Mech.



Upcoming: DIY Package - Forge Master
This small package contains various objects for all your blacksmith needs.
So, heat up that iron and hammer away!


Blog Changes
I've been meaning to alter the blog's look so many times, but never really got around to.
Mainly due to that I couldn't quite decide how I wanted things to be. Now... now I think that
I do have something in mind that I feel fairly happy with. So, over time I'll be altering the 
blog and the main page will be entirely for news and shiet posts.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a Kenshi mods section I see? O.O

DWahl said...

Yes, it is. I'm a bit of a Kenshi whore. Well, at least when I'm not wagering barbaric wars in Conan Exiles.