2018-05-12

๐Ÿ‘ด Gib us Zombie skins NAUW ๐Ÿ‘ด

This is merely a progress report for the Zed skins. I guess I'm getting closer and closer to being done with all of them. Yes, of course I am making more than one skin type for some variation. It Isn't that much fun if every zombie looks the same, eh? Anyhow, you can see the estimation of how done each skin is at this time.

Male zed skin 01 ~90%
Male zed skin 02 ~80%
Male zed skin 03 ~30%

Female zed skin 01 ~90%
Female zed skin 02 ~60%

Nvanmh7s o
Male zed skin 03 WIP
Admittedly I have been working on some other things as well for my own selfish needs. You might might have seen some of it already:

7 comments:

limalama said...

Hi, sorry about posting it here, but I tried to contact you on hongfire with no luck. So I want to ask here. Do you mind if I port your Heaven of Horrors mod to Play Home. Feel free to decline if you don't want to. Hope you can give me your answer. Thanks.

https://s26.postimg.cc/wbtslbg1j/20180516041216728.jpg

Anonymous said...

Hey Dwhal, i yave enjoyed your work for a while now (since sbpr) and just found out about the HS modding, i wanted to give you a penny but it seems your patreon page is empty and you're not receiving any donation... unless you have another patreon ?
If you don't i suggest you open it, cuz i really wanna throw my money at you and you deserve something in return for your hard work.

DWahl said...

@limalama
You can indeed port the mod if you wish to do so, That's no issue at all.
I'm not visiting HF much these days, it's easier to get a hold of me on
the various Discord channels.

-----------------------

As for the Patreon. I went over that in the previous post and I'm sticking to that. Although, I've changed a bit of my software, just need to familiarise myself with the new huds, menus and whatnot. Sooner or later I may reopen the patreon page.

limalama said...

@DWahl, thanks. Can I ask how you made monster skin in HoH or how can I ask you in discord , if you don't mind?

Hwana said...

Is there a HoH pack other than the pool of slime edition ?
How can we contact you on discord ?
Oh and also, could he have a dog dick on dinky the dog ?

sys said...

is the project still in progress?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you good, man? It's been a long time since you posted.