2019-10-30

Progress Report

Tales of Labyrinthia
So far so good, although, I have had to do some changes to the original plan, but a demo
should come around pretty soonish. The demo itself will contains two (2) keys to mods
that will show up soon enough. These kind of mods will land on their own page, just
to avoid any confusion. 

Progress wise, I've just gotten started on constructing the first chapter for the Knight.
So far most things has happened on paper, but slowly it will translate into the actual game.
There's a lot of work ahead with 4 different characters, with their very own personas and storylines.
The development time will probably be about a year, before a full release.

We'll see what comes out if it.

DIY: War Face
I've added quite a lot of various build pieces to the kit, and there's more to be added.
I have a plan for what kind of things I want to add, and about how many pieces there
will be all together. There will be quite a lot to play with. An overall look at the 
progress (I've popped things into a few categories for an easier way to estimate):

Exterior Field/Forest: 60%
Exterior Castle: ~80%
Exterior Village/City: ~30%

Interior Castle: ~50%
Interior Village/City:~20%

Misc. Clutter: ~45%

Zombie/Corruption Skins?
Yes. Yes... Yes... I keep sitting here, saying yes to myself rather than writing about this bit... 
Sooo, yes.

It will be a project again, thanks to Tales of Labyrinthia, as I came to realize that 
I'll need those things. I haven't quite decided of how many types of skins I'll make. I'm playing with
the idea of that 3 skins for each sex (3 zombie/3 corruption) could be enough for to create variation. 
We'll see though, there could be more, perhaps there'll be some "add-on" packs later on.

The skins won't be locked behind some key or paywall, they'll be 100% free.
Sounds good, yeah?

My new job
I've gotten into a new job again, since some time ago. It will obviously steal some from
the time for modding, so there will be some time between the mod releases/progress
reports. But when any noticeable progress has been made, you'll know about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update

just take it easy bro, job comes first after all :D

DWahl said...

Indeed, life comes first :3

sys said...

yes zombie skins love it