2019-11-08

AI Shoujo (AI*少女) - StudioNEOV2: Xtra FK controls - v. 1.0.0

About: 
The mod adds extra FK controls  to eyes, nose and ears.

Download "Hard Mod"- MEGA

Sideloader DL (Beta) - MEGA
The sideloader version of this mod requires at least BepisPlugins r12.4 or above.

Let see how this works out now. Sideloader wasn't really able to handle the FK list in the manner
that it needed, during my first attempts. It should be working as intended with BepisPlugins r12.4





Update Sideloader: 0-00-02:
Might be onto things here thanks to Anon11 and some stuff done to Sideloader. Bit late over here 
now, so I'll pick this up again tomorrow, but make sure to download the latest BepisPlugins r12.4. You'll need it.


Might add some extra IK and some more FK controls, if time allows tomorrow.

Update Sideloader: 0-00-01:
So, I seem to not manage to get this one to work right now.

My first error was to place the csv list where the list should be: abdata/studio/info/.
I missed a minor detail during my reading on ZipStudio, which I didn't miss when I was looking
for what I did wrong:
"
All .csv files located in list\characustom\ and any subfolders from there in the
zip will be loaded, and not from anywhere else. They must also have the .csv extension.".

So, with a bare minimum of hope, I altered the path for the csv file. It loaded in, but, still not working.

At the moment, I'm not certain on where the error lies, or if it is something that I can do anything about.
I'll keep looking into it. 

No comments: